Update to the next scheduled FB Live on Sunday, May 24, 2020

So, in my last FB Live I mentioned I would not be live this upcoming Sunday at 3 pm BUT there will still be pre-recorded video that will publish at 3 pm CST (I will be driving during that time). Last Sunday was the first of several weeks that will showcase Masculine-type cards. Gearing up for Father's Day, we all need to start thinking about the men in our lives. I just finished the 3 cards and they are all awesome!!! I can't wait for you to see the video but I'll give you a hint below

So where am I going you ask?

I am attending a whole weekend crafting retreat with my upline and other team members....alllll the way in Weatherford, TX. I've been at a retreat at this place before (Covered Bridge Inn) and it's amazing! It's a Victorian style house that was converted into a one of a kind retreat location (attached is a pic of the front of the house). I'll make sure I post pics. I have a weekend retreat being planned for mid October (it's not at THAT location, but another location in the Texas Hill Country a lot closer to home!). I want you all to be able to see what we get to do at retreats so you'll want to get away with me later this year! And it's not all about Stampin' Up. Any crafting is welcome, whether you scrapbook, sew, quilt, cross-stitch, digital work, or you just want to get away. Anyway, more info to come on that soon.

Covered Bridge In, located in Weatherford TX
Visit their web site:  http://coveredbridgeinn.com/


I know, the pic is a tease.....you'll just have to tune in this Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 3 pm CST when the video posts

0 comments