FB Live 07/26/2020 - Game On Stamp Set

Thank you for watching today's video. Join me on my FB Business Page "Barbara's Stamp" Pad every Sunday at 3 pm CST. For anyone that joins me live or watches my replay on FB, if you like, comment or share my video, you will automatically be entered into the weekly drawing for the cards/project made in each video.

Have some card/chess/die playing people you know? This stamp set is perfect for handmaking a card or project. The pizza box is the PERFECT size for giving a deck of cards and a set of die. 
INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A WEEKEND WOMEN'S RETREAT IN THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY? The retreat is mid-October 2020. Visit this link for all of the details and how to RSVP. CAN'T GO? That's ok too! There will be a TO GO RETREAT in a Box that has all the goodies live event participants get. Make your own retreat day in the comfort of your own home. https://stampinup.net/crm/events/46932

     


SUPPLY LIST

WATCH MY VIDEO HERE

0 comments