Designer Series Paper Sale PAPER SHARE

 

I know I've shared with you about our Designer Series Paper Sale, but I can't believe I didn't offer a PAPER SHARE!


The good news is there's still time to have one!

  • Groups of 4 are needed to form a Paper Share. A share is a cooperative where 4 people share each pack of paper on sale.  What an awesome way to save MORE and get MORE.
  • Get 1/4 package of every DSP on sale this month.  For only $56, you'll get over 150 6"x6" pieces of paper....all delivered directly to your door!
  • Register below and I will send you a PayPal invoice which you can pay by credit card, debit card, or PayPal. 
  • There is also a contactless, porch pick up option too - just tell me in your registration you are opting to porch pick up so that I can adjust down the invoice to $49.00.  I live in NorthEast San Antonio, TX area.

Registration for this Paper Share closes on October 30th.
All fees must be paid in full by noon October 31st so that I can order before the sale deadline with Stampin' Up!®.

EMAIL ME TO REGISTER FOR YOUR SHARE

0 comments