FB Live 01/06/2021 - Stampin' Up!® 12"x12" Page Layout, Episode 1, Layout 1, Page 1

Welcome to my 1st 12”x12” layouts video!

I do hope you enjoyed this first video.  Would you like to join me live?  Tune in next Wednesday at 7 pm CST on my FB Page to see the other half of the 2 page layout or watch the #replay below.  Layouts won't be the prizes, but there will definitely be a prize given that coordinates with the 2 page layout.  So, watch my FB Live or #replay and like, comment and share to be entered into the prize drawing by each Saturday night.  Drawings will be held Live during my normal 3 pm CST weekly demonstration.

SUPPLY LIST

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE


DON'T FORGET - grab you some goodies while you're online shopping!

Orders $25 or more (before tax & shipping) get a January free kit in the mail.

Orders $50 or more (before tax & shipping) get a free accessory from me that coordinates with my monthly special AND you get to choose 1 Sale-a-Bration reward for every $50 or $100 you spend.

0 comments