FB Live 3/10/2021 - 12"x12" Page Layout #5, Page 2 - Hydrangea Hill Suite

Welcome to 12”x12” Layout #5, Page 2, featuring the Hydrangea Hill Suite from our Annual Catalog (pages 18-20).  Check out all the coordinating colors in this suite!  If you are a fan of all things purple, I invite you to check out how you can make this 12”x12 page layout.  This layout features the Hydrangea Hill Suite from the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog (pages 18-20).


Want to join me FB Live?  Tune in next Wednesday, March 17th at 7 pm CST at Barbara's Stamp Pad for Layout #6, Page 1.


Need a New Annual Catalog? Join my Email List for FREE PDF tutorial and a complimentary copy of the new annual catalog that goes live May 4, 2021. Catalogs will be mailed mid-April 2021. Active demonstrators not eligible for the free catalog copy; however, I have a special thank you gift for joining my email list.

Join My Email List: http://eepurl.com/gRy-oj



SUPPLY LIST

Product List

0 comments