FB Live 5/26/2021 - 12"x12" Layout 11 - Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit

Welcome to 12x12 Layout 11, Page 1 and Page 2  Normally, I only do one layout per episode but today I wanted to go ahead and do a 2 page layout using the remainder of the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin kit contents from Sunday's unboxing.  As you can see, with these kits, you can make the cards as designed or use the supplies to make other projects, including your scrapbook layouts!

Don't scrapbook but love the look?  You can also create the layout and then frame them with 12"x12" frames or shadowboxes and give them as gifts.

Page 1

Page 2

Layout 11, Side by Side

Sadly, the original kit is no longer available for purchase; HOWEVER, the refill kit is available to current Paper Pumpkin subscribers.  If you don't want to miss out on future awesome kits, join my email list to be notified when new kit subscriptions are available.  The next deadline for the June kit (which I can tell will be GORGEOUS!) is June 10, 2021 but don't wait too long.  Our kits can sell out well before the subscription deadline if they are popular.

Click here to be one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers

My subscribers also get each month coordinating cardstock cuts to use with their kits or any other projects they're working on.

Need a New Annual Catalog? Join my Email List for FREE PDF tutorial and a complimentary copy of the new May 2021 - April 2022 Annual catalog.  Active demonstrators not eligible for the free catalog copy; however, I have a special thank you gift for joining my email list (so make sure you complete the address fields--I promise I only use this to send your gift to you and any prizes you might win if you watch any of my live videos).

Join My Email List

Take Advantage of the Hosting Special: https://bragsdale.stampinup.net/host

Join My Bees So Creative Team and take advantage of the new Kit Special: https://bit.ly/3vdwz0g

Make sure to tune in next Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 7 pm CST for a new layout!

SUPPLY LIST

WATCH THE VIDEO

#barbarasstamppad #batterupkit #12x12pagelayouts #scrapbookpagelayouts #stampinup #thesclerodermastamper

0 comments