12"x12" Layout 26 - Positive Thoughts

Let's end the year with the Positive Thoughts Stamp set and coordinating Nature's Thoughts Dies.  Add these coordinating colors (Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Bumblebee & Coastal Cabana) along with a large scrap of In Good Taste DSP, a little embossed Vellum Cardstock and you have this simple layout with a little bit of wow to it.


Supply lists are below the pictures.  With my layouts, measurements are not included in these posts.  If you have attended any of my paid events or classes, I have a separate private blog with complete tutorials.  This is access I provide for FREE as a thank you for supporting my small business.  If this describes you and you do not have access yet, let me know.


I am also re-organizing my PDF layout tutorials that are for sale.  When I am complete with this process, I will include the info in my March 2022 monthly newsletter.  I invite you to subscribe to be included when there are specials/promos/updates.


Enjoy the layout inspiration!







WATCH THE VIDEOS HERE




0 comments