12"x12" Scrapbook Layout #53 - Let's Go Fishing Designer Series Paper

 

Did you miss my last two scrapbook videos?  Today, I wrapped up Layout #53.  This layout is also the 2nd masculine layout I demonstrated with the Let's Go Fishing Designer Series Paper.  By the way, this DSP is on SALE in June, 2023!

Watch the #replays here


DOWNLOAD THE SUPPLY LIST HERE

(contains measurements)


Don't Miss my Videos - scrapbook layout videos are pre-recorded and post on Wednesdays at 10 am CST (that is, unless it's one of those weeks I'm off a day and then it very well could be on a Thursday, ha!)

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on your bell notifications so you know when I go live or upload a video.


This was the first masculine layout I demonstrated with the Let's Go Fishing DSP.  Click the picture to visit my YT channel and watch both videos.


0 comments