Licensed Massage Therapists - Retreat Opportunity

Lots of side planning going on over here for retreats!  I am close to locking down venues.  One venue for a one day local retreat and another venue for a weekend retreat!   Both with to go options.  ***squeals****
My post is to let you know that a massage therapist can be made available to me (through the retreat center) for the weekend retreat BUT if you are located in San Antonio or surrounding areas, I would prefer to work with a local LMT that would appreciate some extra Saturday income.  This weekend event would be in mid-October (I know it's a bit away BUT it really does take planning this early for a weekend retreat).  If you are or personally know anyone that already is licensed, please pass on their information so we can work out a plan.

0 comments