It's Finally Here! The 2020-2021 new Annual Catalog Product Share(s) Event

Have you seen the new Designer Series Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog?

Do you want to sample a little bit of it all, but don’t want to break the bank?
Have you considered participating in a product(s) share?

 
With product shares you are able to experience a little of all the new Designer Series Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments to find out which ones you really like and know for certain which ones you want to order!  For product share(s), I order all of the new paper, ribbon and embellishments then divide them up into equal shares.
  • Designer Series Paper is cut down to 6 × 6 sheets
  • Ribbon is cut into single lengths of 1-2 yards (based on original packaging)
  • Embellishments are split equally based on quantity and design(s).  Smaller embellishments like loose sequins are closely estimated.
PLUS, each individual share has it's own BONUS gift and if you are in the San Antonio TX area, you can also opt for porch pickup to save even more!

Get 6" x 6" sheets of each New Designer Series Paper!
Artistry Blooms
Flowers for Every Season
Forever Greenery
In Good Taste
Ornate Garden Specialty
Peony Garden
Playing with Patterns
Playful Pets
Whale of a Time
World of Good
2020-2022 In Colors
Receive 142 sample sheets of new designer series papers at a fraction of the cost of buying them all!
Cost: $54
(includes $7.75 shipping for one, two or all 3 shares)
Save even more by porch pick up from me for $46. 
Bonus Gift:  a full spool of select retired Twine or Ribbon

Get 1-2 Yards of Each New Ribbon!
2020-2022 In Color 1/4" Ribbon
(Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight)
3/8" Sheer Ribbon - Pool Party
Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack
1/4" Shimmer Ribbon - Gray Granite
Flowers for Every Season Combo Pack
Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
1/4" Faux Suede Trim
Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack
1/4" Gingham Ribbon - Bumblebee
Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack
Receive 26 sample yards all of the new ribbons at a fraction of the cost of buying them all!
Cost: $35
(includes $7.75 shipping for one, two or all 3 shares)
Save even more by porch pick up from me for $28. 
Bonus Gift:  a full spool of retired Whisper White Twine

Get samplings of all New Accessories!
Gold Hoop Embellishments
Butterfly Gems
Antiqued Corners & Slides
Playing with Patterns Resin Dots
Elegant Faceted Gems
Gilded Gems
Flowers for Every Season Gems
In Good Taste Elements
Mason Jar Shaker Domes
Whale of a Time Sequins
Atristry Blooms Sequins
Playful Pets Trinkets
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots
Receive hundreds of samplings from all the new accessories at a fraction of the cost
of buying them all!
Cost: $34
(includes $7.75 shipping for one, two or all 3 shares)
Save even more by porch pick up from me for $26. 
Bonus Gift:  a full spool of select retired Twine or Ribbon

Can't Decide?  Get it all!
Receive 26 sample yards all the new ribbons
Receive 142 sample 6"x6" cuts of new designer series papers
Receive hundreds of sample pieces of embellishments
All at a fraction of the cost of buying them all!
Cost: $108.00
(includes $7.75 shipping for all 3 shares)
Save even more by porch pick up from me for $100.00

 
I Want It All Bonus Gift:
6
full 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of each 2020-2022 In Color cardstock (30 sheets total!)


Email Me to Reserve Your Share(s) - Please Read Below First

For share(s) you may also pay by check, just note that in your email, so I don't send you a paypal invoice.  Please provide the following information when you email me:

Share(s) you want, name, mailing address, email address, paypal email (I will send you a paypal invoice--don't worry you can pay in PayPal with a debit/credit card, you do not need to create an account). I will charge you actual postage, and multiple shares save on postage.  I can't wait to share with you!

Need a New Annual Catalog?

If you already weren't on my catalog mailing list, with your share order I will automatically include a full color issue of the 2020-2021 new Annual Catalog!

If you were invited to this share by a friend and want to continue participating in any of my events, you can either email me, visit my blog, visit my web site or visit my Facebook page to leave your contact information.  Plus, your friend will receive a free goody from me for referring you!

What's Next?

The product share deadline to participate is midnight, June 2, 2020.  On June 3rd, I will be placing the order.  Once I receive the shipment, I will begin separating the orders into shares.

 
**If this share becomes full I will begin another share and send a second communication with a new RSVP date/payment deadline**

If you are having your share shipped to you, it will be mailed in a flat rate priority envelope on June 12th.

If you opted to porch pick up your order, it will be ready for porch pick up on June 12th.  In the event of inclement weather, I will hold your share inside until I know you arrive.
You can now start to enjoy your product share(s)!
If you know of someone that may be interested in participating in this product share, feel free to share this with them on Facebook or email them. If they participate in the share and I know you referred them, I will include another bonus gift as a thank you.




0 comments