FB Live 07/12/2020 - Celebrate Sunflowers

Thank you all for joining me this HOT Texas Sunday afternoon!  I 

As you can tell from the video below, I started out with my hair down, but mid-way I HAD to pull it back.  This Texas summer heat is crazy right now.  I am so ready for fall, which is not for another two months!  Yikes!  Ya'll stay cool and hydrated.

The Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle is part of the Flowers for Every Season Suite in the new Annual Catalog.

I am on FB Live every Sunday at 3 pm CST. If you are watching the replay, don't forget to like, comment or share the video. For every like, comment or share (you have to type shared in the comments for you to get credit) you get an entry to win all 3 cards made in this video. Shares get 2 entries!


INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A WEEKEND RETREAT IN THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY? The retreat is mid-October 2020. Visit this link for all of the details and how to RSVP. CAN'T GO? That's ok too! There will be a TO GO RETREAT in a Box that has all the goodies live event participants get. Make your own retreat day in the comfort of your own home.


I hope you enjoy these cards.  I thought of my mother in law Sandra while making these cards since she loves sunflowers.


  


SUPPLY LIST


WATCH MY FB LIVE VIDEO

0 comments