World Cardmaking Day FREE Tutorial - October 3, 2020

Did you even know there was such a thing?  There is!  Besides being a favorite holiday for papercrafters, World Cardmaking Day gives you the perfect excuse to circle the date on your calendar and purchase the supplies you need to make cards for their loved ones.

These days, everyone needs a lift and wants to hear that they’re important to someone. And with everything going on in the world, cards are a perfect way to reach out and show appreciation for special friends will be very welcome indeed. 

In order to help you celebrate, I am offering a FREE World Cardmaking Day event!  Yes, FREE.  The picture below is a sample of a card I created just for you to make to help celebrate this day with me.  You'll also find a full color tutorial and complete supply list if you would like to purchase any of the supplies used to create this card.  And, by October 3rd, there will be a new monthly online ordering special, so keep in mind, if you purchase $25.00 or more from me, you'll get a FREE to kit to make the October online ordering special (I haven't decided yet, so check back).

On October 3rd, I will be going FB Live at 9 am CST to kick off the day and make the #simplestamping version of this card!  I will also be showcasing two other versions of this card later in the day.   To find me on Facebook, click here, and sign up to get notifications when I go Live.  And if you miss me, that's ok, there's always the replay!  And whether you make this card or any other card, I would love to see what you made.  I invite you to share your cards with me on my FB business page and use the hashtag #worldcardmakingday2020

TUTORIAL/SUPPLY LIST

Enjoy this FREE tutorial to help celebrate the day with me!


And last but not least....once you make this card, don't forget to send it to someone!  Brighten their day and put a smile on their face :)  I mean, really, just the look at daisies makes you want to smile.

0 comments