FB Live 4/21/2021 - 12"x12" Layout 8, Page 2 - True Love Designer Series Paper

If you enjoyed last week's layout, check the 2nd page. Plus, now is the time to get it before it's officially retired.  This True Love Designer Series Paper can be found in our current January to June 2021 Mini Catalog (page 11) and is only available through May 3, 2021 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  When you order this paper (or any of your favorite products) in the month of April 2021, you'll get a free cut it to make 4 cards using the Welcoming Window Bundle.

Monthly FREE Kit in the Mail


Need a New Annual Catalog? Join my Email List for FREE PDF tutorial and a complimentary copy of the new annual catalog that goes live May 4, 2021. Active demonstrators not eligible for the free catalog copy; however, I have a special thank you gift for joining my email list.

Join My Email List


Join me next Wednesday, April 28, 2021, at 7 pm CST for a new Layout




SUPPLY LIST


WATCH THE VIDEO



0 comments