FB Live 4/25/2021 - Color & Contour Bundle / Pattern Party Designer Series Paper

Happy Sunday from Sunny San Antonio, TX!

Today's project features a NEW bundle and Designer Series Paper that will be available May 4, 2021. The Color & Contour Bundle is on page 98 of the new May 2021 - April 2022 Annual Catalog and the Pattern Party DSP is on page 171.  Beginning May 4, 2021, host your own social gathering with me (in person or on Zoom) and sales of $150 or more will entitle you to purchase this new Pattern Party DSP that's only available to hosts.  48 sheets (4 of each 12 designs) of 12"x12" DSP for only $18!  A $30 value at a steep discount just for hosts.  Book your event with me today.





SUPPLY LIST

(does not have any of the new items listed on it as they are unavailable to order until May 4, 2021)

WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE



Monthly FREE Kit in the Mail

Need a New Annual Catalog? Join my Email List for a FREE PDF tutorial and a complimentary copy of the new annual catalog that goes live May 4, 2021. Active demonstrators not eligible for the free catalog copy; however, I have a special thank you gift for joining my email list.

Participate in my Product Share Event

Be one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers - My subscribers also get each month coordinating cardstock cuts to use with their kits or any other projects they're working on.

Join My Bees So Creative Team

(GOOD MAY 4-31, 2021) and take advantage of the new Kit Special)



0 comments