12"x12" Layout 13, Page 1 - featuring the Beauty of the Earth Suite

Welcome to 12”x12” Layout 13, Page 1.  This evenings' FB Live layout (the YouTube video is below) features products from the Beauty of the Earth Suite in our May 2021 to April 2022 Annual Catalog (pages 10-11).  When I first saw this gorgeous designer series paper, I instantly thought this was a perfect opportunity to create a layout that could masculine or be a layout where people camping or hiking could showcase their pictures.  Neutrals and Regals are my favorites and so this DSP complimented both.

With this layout, you have a large focal picture that's large enough for a 4" x 6" photo without having to crop.  You also have two other smaller photo boxes that will showcase a little of the Bark 3D embossing folder and, at the last minute, I decided to change what would have been a 3rd picture box, into a box where I could stamp a sentiment that would best represent both layout pages.

As I designed this layout, it made me think of friends camping, hiking or walking trails and all the photos they would be taking.  Plus, I decided to add in using the Days to Remember stamp set to document the day (or weekend of the occasion).  And get this....although Days to Remember looks confusing, it was actually very easy to use - it's essentially just a sliding date scale based on when the first of the month starts, what day it starts on and how many days are in the month.  Ya'll should definitely try this stamp set!  And once you've figured it out, imagine all the other possibilities to using it.  Invites, save the dates, calendar projects, etc.


Supply List

Need a New Annual Catalog? Join my Email List for FREE PDF tutorial and a complimentary copy of the new annual catalog. Active demonstrators not eligible for the free catalog copy; however, I have a special thank you gift for joining my email list.

Join my Paper Pumpkin Club: https://bit.ly/3azgJW7

My subscribers also get each month coordinating cardstock cuts to use with their kits or any other projects they're working on.

Join My Bees So Creative Team, even if just for the discount!  There are so many benefits to purchasing your own (non-obligation) kit.  Really, there are lots of benefits and no expectation to sell, build a team, do parties, etc.  Check out more info on this page here:  Join My Team (stampinup.net)

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Make sure to tune in next Wednesday, June 23, 2021, at 7 pm CST for a Page 2 of this layout.

#barbarasstamppad #12x12pagelayouts #scrapbooklayouts #beautyoftheearthsuite #thesclerodermastamper

0 comments