Daisy Lane Stamp Set & Soft Pastels Assortment

Come learn how to use the Soft Pastels Assortment a couple different ways.  Use them to make your embossed cardstock POP or go the more therapeutic route by pairing them with our Water Painters.

Today, I demonstrated the Daisy Lane Stamp Set (page 37), coordinating Daisy and Medium Daisy Punches (page 150) and Soft Pastels Assortment (page 126) from the May 2021 – April 2022 Annual Catalog.


  
Curl your flower tips for added dimension.

  
For this card, I also used the Basic White Crinkled Seambinding Ribbon and inked up with the Dark Poppy Parade Stampin Blend to create a coordinating ribbon.  Look at how the Poppy Parade Pastel looks on this embossed piece of Soft Succulent!

  
In this card, I painted the Daisy flowers with the Bermuda Bay Pastel and to give a little extra shine, each petal is brushed with Wink of Stella to offset the chalky finish.  I also created coordinating ribbon with our Basic White Crinkled Seambinding Ribbon and the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin Blend.

Get double the value for your money! Check out my retired merchandise here and take advantage of BOGO: https://bit.ly/3xwR9u3

By the way, if you take advantage of BOGO and want any last chance items, we do have to act quick as the last chance items are only available while supplies last.



SUPPLY LIST


Need a New Annual Catalog? Join my Email List for FREE PDF tutorial and a complimentary copy of the new annual catalog. Active demonstrators not eligible for the free catalog copy; however, I have a special thank you gift for joining my email list.


Join my Paper Pumpkin Club: https://bit.ly/3azgJW7

My subscribers also get each month coordinating cardstock cuts to use with their kits or any other projects they're working on.


Join My Bees So Creative Team, even if just for the discount!  There are so many benefits to purchasing your own (non-obligation) kit.  Really, there are lots of benefits and no expectation to sell, build a team, do parties, etc.  Check out more info on this page here:  Join My Team (stampinup.net)


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE


Interested in attending the weekend retreat I mention in the video?  Or taking the Retreat To Go?  Click here for more info:  https://stampinup.net/crm/events/104230

#barbarasstamppad #stampinup #daisylanestampset #softpastelsassortment #thesclerodermastamper


0 comments