12"x12" Layout 13, Page 2 - Beauty of the Earth Suite

Welcome to 12”x12” Layout 13, Page 2.  This evenings' FB Live layout (the YouTube video is below) features products from the Beauty of the Earth Suite in our May 2021 to April 2022 Annual Catalog (pages 10-11).  If you missed Page 1, make sure to check out last weeks' post and video.


After you watch tonight's video, make sure to check out my #stampintosummer Promo: https://bit.ly/3qmI1FQ


FREE Shipping: June 24, 2021 (One-Day-Only)


Get double the value for your money! Check out my retired merchandise here and take advantage of BOGO: https://bit.ly/3xwR9u3

By the way, if you take advantage of BOGO and want any last chance items, we do have to act quick as the last chance items are only available while supplies last.


SUPPLY LIST

Need a New Annual Catalog? Join my Email List for FREE PDF tutorial and a complimentary copy of the new annual catalog. Active demonstrators not eligible for the free catalog copy; however, I have a special thank you gift for joining my email list.


Join my Paper Pumpkin Club: https://bit.ly/3azgJW7

My subscribers also get each month coordinating cardstock cuts to use with their kits or any other projects they're working on.


Join My Bees So Creative Team, even if just for the discount!  There are so many benefits to purchasing your own (non-obligation) kit.  Really, there are lots of benefits and no expectation to sell, build a team, do parties, etc.  Check out more info on this page here:  Join My Team (stampinup.net)


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Make sure to tune in next Wednesday, June 30, 2021, at 7 pm CST for a new layout.

#barbarasstamppad #12x12pagelayouts #scrapbooklayouts #beautyoftheearthsuite #thesclerodermastamper


0 comments