FB Live 6/9/2021 - 12"x12" Layout 12, Page 2 - You're a Peach Designer Series Paper

Welcome to 12"x12" Layout 12, Page 2 featuring the You're a Peach Designer Series Paper from the You're a Peach Suite in our current Annual Catalog (pages 60-61).  Detail of the DSP can be found on Page 134.   Just look at all these fresh coordinating colors:  Balmy Blue, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Mango Melody, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz and Petal Pink.

Want to see the first page of layout?  Go check out last week's video!
Page 2

Layout 12 Side by Side

Don't scrapbook but love the look?  You can also create the layout and then frame them with 12"x12" frames or shadowboxes and give them as gifts.


Make sure to check out the video tutorial below.  If you see products you'd like to order, make sure to take advantage of my monthly online ordering special.  Orders of $25 or more on my web site receive a free kit in the mail using the Biggest Wish Stamp Set & Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper.


SUPPLY LIST

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBSCRIBE TO NEXT MONTHS KIT!

Click here to be one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers

My subscribers also get each month coordinating cardstock cuts to use with their kits or any other projects they're working on.


Need a New Annual Catalog? Join my Email List for FREE PDF tutorial and a complimentary copy of the new May 2021 - April 2022 Annual catalog.  Active demonstrators not eligible for the free catalog copy; however, I have a special thank you gift for joining my email list (so make sure you complete the address fields--I promise I only use this to send your gift to you and any prizes you might win if you watch any of my live videos).

Join My Email List

Take Advantage of the Hosting Special: https://bragsdale.stampinup.net/host


Join My Bees So Creative Team: https://bit.ly/3vdwz0g


WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE

#barbarasstamppad #stampinup #youreapeachdesignerseriespaper #createwithfriendsstamp #monthlyonlineorderingspecial #thesclerodermastamper

0 comments