FB Pre-Recorded Live 6/6/2021 - June 2021 Monthly Online Ordering Special - Biggest Wish Stamp Set & Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper

In this demonstration, I am showcasing the free kit in the mail for June 2021.  This free kit in the mail uses the Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamp Set (page 63) and the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper (page 133) from the May 2021 – April 2022 Annual Catalog and also features our Notecards & Envelopes stored in one our cute Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes.

Visit this link for all the FREE Kit in the Mail Details:  https://bit.ly/3fUVK31

This kit is also available as a live class (or can be purchased to go).




  


  

  

  

SUPPLY LIST

Make sure to check out the video tutorial below.  If you see products you'd like to order, make sure to take advantage of my monthly online ordering special.  Orders of $25 or more on my web site receive a free kit in the mail using the Biggest Wish Stamp Set & Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper.

Click here to be one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers

My subscribers also get each month coordinating cardstock cuts to use with their kits or any other projects they're working on.


Need a New Annual Catalog? Join my Email List for FREE PDF tutorial and a complimentary copy of the new May 2021 - April 2022 Annual catalog.  Active demonstrators not eligible for the free catalog copy; however, I have a special thank you gift for joining my email list (so make sure you complete the address fields--I promise I only use this to send your gift to you and any prizes you might win if you watch any of my live videos).

Join My Email List

Take Advantage of the Hosting Special: https://bragsdale.stampinup.net/host


Join My Bees So Creative Team: https://bit.ly/3vdwz0g


WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE

#barbarasstamppad #stampinup #sweetsymmetrydesignerseriespaper #biggestwishstampset #monthlyonlineorderingspecial #thesclerodermastamper


0 comments