January to April 2023 Mini Catalog Product Shares

 A product share is a way to offer products to you in smaller quantities so you can try out more consumable items for a lower price


Types of Shares Available / Q&A

With every mini catalog there are many, many new and exciting products.  Shares are grouped into categories and priced differently.

  • Designer Series Paper
  • Ribbon

How can I participate?
For now, all you need to do is complete this survey to pre-reserve your share(s).
Do I need to pre-pay for the product share?
Yes, but only when I send official invoices, which will be December 29, 2022.  With product shares, all payment has to be collected first for shares.
What will be the sign up deadline?
The first share deadline will be December 28, 2022.  Invoices will be sent December 29, 2022.  The payment deadline will be January 4, 2023.
How do I get my share?
Shares are either picked up from me OR mailed directly to you.  I will place orders on January 5, 2023 and shares will be ready for delivery or porch pick up by Friday, January 13, 2023.    Sorry, but I can only ship to addresses within the US.

What if I miss the first deadline?
No worries!  If the first share becomes full or the deadline is passed, I will start another share; however, I will need 4 people to participate before I can send in another order, so tell a friend or two and have them purchase their own share to guarantee your share(s).  There will also be a separate RSVP/payment deadline and shipment date set.

WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE SHARES

Your Paper Share includes 142 6"X6" sheets of DSP (1/4 pack of each of the following):

  • By the Bay (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Country Floral Lane (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Country Gingham (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Delicate Desert (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Dry Brushed Metallic (4 sheets 6×6)
  • Enjoy the Journey (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Fancy Flora (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Fine Shimmer (6 sheets 6×6)
  • Like an Animal (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Rain or Shine (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Ready to Ride (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Regency Park (12 sheets 6×6)
  • Textured Shimmer Paper (6 sheets 6×6)
  • Vellum Basics (6 sheets 6×6)

Cost:  $61.00 (includes shipping)
Porch Pick Up Cost:  $53.25
If you purchase full packs of each of these packages, it would cost you over $200 depending on sales taxes in your area.  Wow, look at the savings difference by participating in my Paper Share.

Participate in the Paper Share and get your choice of ONE Level $50 item for FREE from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure!

Your Ribbon Share includes 12.5 sample yards of the following:

  • Balmy Blue & White Variegated Ribbon (2 1/2 yards)
  • Night of Navy 3/8' Bordered Ribbon (2 1/2 yards)
  • Pale Papaya 1/2" Faux Velvet Trim (1 1/4 yards)
  • Pool Party 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (2 1/2 yards)
  • Real Red Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack (2 1/2 yards)
  • Three Twine Combo Pack (1 1/4 yards)
Cost:  $22.00 (includes shipping)
Porch Pick Up Cost:  $18.00
If you purchase full packs of each of these ribbons, it would cost you over $61 depending on sales taxes in your area.  Wow, look at the savings difference by participating in my Paper Share.


Participate in the Ribbon Share and receive a full package of the new Adhesive Backed Milky Dots
Get both shares, save $4 in shipping!
Complete This Form to Pre-Reserve Your Share(s) (no payment required at this time)
Need an Annual Catalog and/or Mini Catalog/Sale-a-Bration Brochure?
If you already weren't on my catalog mailing list and received a catalog from me, make sure to notate which one(s) you need on the survey and I'll include your selection(s) with your share.


If you were invited to this share by a friend and want to continue participating in any of my future events, you can join my email list here.
Notice:  This event is not eligible for my December 2022 Monthly Online Ordering Special.  This event does qualify for my Bees So Creative Rewards Program so make sure to check off a box.

0 comments