Sunflower Summer One Page Scrapbook Layout/Framed Gift Project

Come join me as I prepare a one-page scrapbook layout that you can use either in your album or you can frame it in a 12"x12" shadowbox frame and gift.

Watch the Pre-Recorded Premiere Here

(this will premiere at 7 pm CST July 13, 2024)



  

Dimensions

  • Base Page:  12"x12"
  • Yellow Cardstock Mat:  4 1/4" x 6 1/4"
  • Brown Cardstock Mats:  3 1/4" x 3 1/4", 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" and 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
  • White Cardstock Mats:  3" x 3", 3" x 4" and 4" x 4"
  • Plaid Patterned Paper:  2 1/4" x 12"
  • Sunflower Seed Paper:  1" x 12"
  • Wavy Patterned Paper:  1/2" x 12"
  • Scrap Pieces for Banner Cuts:  1/2" x 1 1/2" (4 different pieces)

SUPPLIES USED

  • If you like this Sunflower Summer paper, you can get this and other coordinating products from my online store:  My online store currently has extra paper collections, coordinating solids, 6" x 6" paper pads, stamps, dies and recipe cards!

http://barbarasstamppad.square.site/

  • Foam Squares
  • My Sweet Petunia Glue Press

Referral Link:  https://tinyurl.com/4vp4nmyf

When you use this referral link, you get a $10 off coupon and I get a $10 off coupon. Thank you for using my referral link and sharing it.

0 comments